Want to make positive change through architectural design? Join us at ArchiPhonic and help change the world one project at a time!
We’re looking for an Architectural Technologist to join our team.
You will be joining a growing Liverpool company where your voice can be heard, opinions are valued and where design meetings involve working in collaboration to deliver projects that exceed client and occupier expectations.
If you join us, here’s what you can expect:
- You will not be just another cog in the machine, but instrumental in the practice
- You will be key in creating excellent buildings for the end users and clients
- An environment that supports learning and opportunities to stimulate new ideas
- There is free, open communication by everyone and goals are determined together
- Improving how we achieve our goals and ensuring that we always deliver is key
- An open and friendly team dedicated to excellent service and being a unit
- We actively find opportunities to spend time together socially outside of work hours
- We offer an excellent work/life balance. Finishing at 17:30 is mandatory
- We have an early dart on Fridays
- Generous Holiday allowance
What we expect from you:
- Relevant qualification (Ba/Bsc or HND/HNC)
- Technical ability that will be used to survey a wide variety of buildings
- Experience using AutoCAD & Revit, which will be valued in its contribution to developing the schemes
- Excellent communication skills that will be perfect for our weekly project reviews and playing a part in a friendly and welcoming team
If you’re reading this and are genuinely excited at the opportunity we would love to hear from you! We expect plenty of applications, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have the opportunity to shine, so get in touch and we can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply, simply ring 0151 329 2627 and leave a message on the voicemail answering these three questions:
- What is your name?
- What experience do you have?
- Tell us something interesting about you that isn’t about architecture.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: from £24,000.00 per year (Dependent on Experience)
Application deadline: 15/04/2021
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings