Want to make positive change through architectural design?
Join us at ArchiPhonic and help change the world one project at a time!
You will be joining a growing Liverpool company where your voice can be heard, your opinions are valued and where design meetings involve working in collaboration to deliver projects that exceed client and occupier expectations.
- You will not be just another cog in the machine, but instrumental in the practice
- You will be key in creating excellent buildings for the end users and clients
- Your technical ability will be used to survey a wide variety of buildings
- Your experience using AutoCAD & Revit, will be valued in its contribution to developing the schemes
- Relevant qualification (Ba/Bsc or HND/HNC)
- We offer an excellent work/life balance where finishing at 17:30 is mandatory and have an early dart on Fridays
- The practice supports learning and opportunities to come with new ideas
- Your excellent communication skills will be perfect for our weekly project reviews whilst joining into a friendly welcoming team
- We actively find opportunities to spend time together socially outside of work hours
- There is free, open communication by everyone and goals are determined together
- Improving how we achieve our goals and ensuring that we always deliver is key
- You will be joining a open and friendly team dedicated to excellent service and being a unit
- A full, clean UK driving license and access to your own vehicle is preferable
- Generous Holiday allowance
If you’re reading this and are genuinely excited at the opportunity we would love to hear from you! We expect a good number of applications, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have the opportunity to shine, so get in touch and we can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply, simply ring 0151 329 2627 and leave a message on the voicemail answering these three questions:
- What is your name?
- What experience do you have?
- Tell us something interesting about you that isn’t about architecture.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Application deadline: 15/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £24,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings